The schedule of GauchoSpace Winter/Spring Workshops is available now. Click HERE, to see the schedule.
Policies governing the operations of Instructional Development are listed below. Some are published on the campus policies site, and some are published here as internal policies.
- Superceded Effective July 1, 2013:
- Equipment, Facilities, and Services (Instructional Development) - Use of (1205)
- Equipment and Facilities (Instructional Development) - Liability for (1220)
- Equipment and Facilities (Instructional Development) - Maintenance of (1225)
- Equipment, Facilities, and Resources (Instructional Development) - Rates (1210)
- Equipment, Learning Resources Audio Visual (Instructional Development) - Rates for Use and Rental (1215)
Instructional Development Policies
Collaborative Policies with Other Campus Departments
How to Use Our Services
news & events
UCSB Access to Lynda.com.
As a UCSB employee, you can access your UCSB account at Lynda.com from on or off campus. Just point your browser to https://it.ucsb.edu/services/lynda and click the "Continue" link in the Log in Here box: you'll be taken to the UCSB Identity Passport screen where you can sign in with your UCSBNetID and password.
Once you're logged in, check out courses by subject or by software brand, or simply search for a topic that interests you. Clicking on a course title shows you the complete table of contents, and gives you direct access to all the corresponding videos. Where applicable, downloadable exercise files are included so you can try out new skills as you follow along with the tutorials.